1. Akshay Kumar: He is currently the highest paid actor in the Bollywood. Rajiv Bhatia alias Akshay Kumar debuted in the Indian film industry in the year 1990 is also known as “Khiladi Kumar”. Recently he has signed a mega budget movie with a whopping amount of 27 crores which has made him the top highest paid actor in the Indian film industry.
2. Aamir Khan: He is also known as the Mr. Perfectionist because of his selective roles in the super hit films in recent years. Unlike other actors, Aamir is very much selective in his films and use to do a single film at a time. He charges as much as 18 crores per movie with shares in the profit in addition.
3. Shahrukh Khan: He is always listed in the top actors of Bollywood and presently one of the highest paid actors in Bollywood. With his recent sequential hits like Don 2 and Ra-one his price has gone up incredibly and now he charges around 15 crores per film with shares in the profit.
4. Salman Khan: He is one of the most controversial actors in Bollywood as controversies always surrounds him and because of which at one time he is known as the Bad Boy of Bollywood. Popularly known as “Sallu Bhai”, this handsome hunk of Bollywood who take home 10-12 crores per film is also known for bringing a trend of bodybuilding in the bollywood. With his recent success in the movie "Ek Tha Tiger which crossed 100 crore mark his price has also increased.
5. Hrithik Roshan: This 37 years old actor is one of the coolest hunks in the Indian film industry. He charges anything between 10 crores for his film. He got listed in the top B’wood actors since from his first film “Kaho na pyar hai” which was released in the year 2000 and till now known as the rising dancing sensation in bollywood.
6. Saif Ali Khan: This “Nawab” of the Bollywood charges almost 8 crores for his movies. In recent times his price has increased incredibly following the solo hits like Salam Namaste, Agent Vinod and Kurbaan. Earlier in his career he has done several films as a side actor in a supporting role, but now he is doing leading roles in the major production houses films.
7. Ajay Devgan: With his blockbuster hit Singham which has its name included in the 100 crores club has raised his price to almost 6-7 crores per film. He has known as the Macho Man of the Indian film industry and won national award for his role in the film “Legend of Bhagat Singh” in the year 2002.
8. Sanjay Dutt: Like Salman Khan he is also one of the most controversial actors in the Indian film industry and even went to jail several times for various offenses. Despite being in the controversy his popularly never went down and even now when is 50, every big director wants to work with him and willing to pay him 6 crore rupees charged by him.
9.Ranbir Kapoor: It is been just 4 years since he has debuted in the Bollywood, but is among the favorite young dashing actors in Bollywood. His image of chocolate boy has made him popular in girls and have huge female fan following. After his success in “Rockstar” release last year he has raised his price to 3 crores per film.
10. Abhishek Bachchan: He is more known as a son of legendary actor the great Amitabh Bachhan despite as an actor. Unlike his father he has never been the superstar, but has a potential talent. That’s why producers pay him 2 crores for their films.